REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register for an account. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Register an account with us to enjoy the following benefits through your Wear South Africa account:
- Track your orders and manage your order history
- Save your address and credit card details for faster shopping
- Add a gift card and keep track of any store credit on your account
- Manage your account details, address book and email preferences
To create an account, simply select SIGN IN on the navigation bar and then REGISTER NOW to fill in your details. The account password you create should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify Wear South Africa via mail at email@example.com OR telephone number 021 508 5862 immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Wear South Africa offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center in Cape Town. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our stores. Consequently, you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once stock has been delivered to Wear South Africa. Wear South Africa will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at Wear South Africa. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock.
Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit/debit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
- Purchasing from Wear South Africa is easy:
- If you know what you are looking for, use the MENS, LADIES and ACCESSORIES links.
- Once you have found an item, select your size and use the 'ADD TO CART’ button underneath.
- Review the items in your shopping bag by selecting the 'CART’ link at the top of the page. You can add products to your Wish List or use the 'REMOVE FROM CART' link to delete items from your shopping bag.
- Click on 'PROCEED TO PURCHASE' to complete your order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- If your purchase isn't quite right you have 14 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return. We can collect your return for free from your home, work or alternative address.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges and returns, although customers outside the South Africa are responsible for taxes and duties. We are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
Items must be returned to us unused with all labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to the customer.
HOW TO EXCHANGE OR RETURN
- Simply contact or Customer Care via email firstname.lastname@example.org OR telephone number 021 508 5862, one of our agents will gladly assist you.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Your refund will either be credited to the original payment unless you notify us via email email@example.com OR telephone number 021 508 5862. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
- While we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified shipping timeframe
- Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online. Our shipping partner, UAfrica also offers you the flexibility to make changes to your delivery while your purchase is on its way to you. Enter your mobile number at checkout to receive an SMS notification after your order has been dispatched, follow the link provided and choose from a range of options including:
- Rescheduling your delivery for a nominated day
- Placing your shipment on hold if you are away from home
Items should be returned unused and with all Wear South Africa tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR telephone number 021 508 5862 if any of your purchases have been delivered without Wear South Africa TAGS.
All returns should be requested before you send your item(s) back to us to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
Underwear & Swimwear
Boxers, briefs, and swimwear should be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if items are soiled, and will be sent back to the customer.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund within 30 days from the date you received it. If you have owned your item for longer than this, and certainly over 6 months, then please contact Customer Care - email email@example.com OR telephone number 021 508 5862
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on Wear South Africa. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate. Our fabrics are natural and may hand sourced. This means that certain pieces may differ slightly.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Wear South Africa ACCOUNT account or future orders being refused.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. You can also choose to pay with Payfast. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the Payfast site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Wear South Africa site. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Wear South Africa. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Wear South Africa we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Payfast, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered Wear South Africa user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.